Coding is basically creating a plan to solve a problem and Code-a-Pillar Twist makes it fun! Every time kids "program" a path, they're practicing problem solving and sequencing. And they're having a great time!
Here's a fun twist: Turn your room into an obstacle course! As kids get the hang of it, they can figure out which way to twist the dials to send Code-a-Pillar Twist on a fun mission.
- Early coding and problem-solving toy for preschoolers ages 3-6 years
- 1 motorized head and 5 permanently attached segments
- Each segment has a dial for kids to turn to program a path for Code-a-pillar Twist
- 1,000+ possible combinations
- Includes volume control, light-up eyes, and fun sound & light effects
1 robotic caterpillar : plastic, multi-coloured ; in box + 1 instruction booklet.