May is Mental Health Awareness month and in this our sixty-eighth episode Laura speaks with Normal Police Department Community Services Officer Brad Park and library staff Kristi, Shelby, Lyndsey, and Erin about Mental Health and mental health reads both fiction and nonfiction. Join us as we explore this important issue, settle back, and check it out. Tell us what you think! ask at normalpl dot org
- PATH: https://www.pathcrisis.
- McLean County Triage Center: https://www.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI): https://www.nami.org/
Books recommended today:
- The Weight of Our Sky by Hanna Alkaf
- The Year I Didn't Eat by Samuel Pollen
- Who Put This Song On? by Morgan Parker
- I'm Worried by Michael Ian Black
- The Rabbit Listened by Cori Doerrfeld
- Building a Life Worth Living by Marsha Linehan
- It's Kind of a Funny Story is a 2006 novel by late American author Ned Vizzini