Join Kari, Kristi, and Laura as they step out on a limb and discuss the great American adventure as discovered through the book. This month Check It Out is celebrating American Adventures Month, which encourages doing something daring and adventurous, traveling to appreciate our human bonds with nature, and promoting a holistic lifestyle.
- Moon of the Crusted Snow by Waubgeshig Rice
- August Snow novels by Stephen Mack Jones
- New Yorkers: A City and Its People in Our Time by Craig Taylor
- Epic Journeys: 245 Life-Changing Adventures by National Geographic
- Epic Bike Ride’s of the America’s by Lonely Planet
- Best Rail Trails Illinois by Ted Villaire
- Running with Sherman by Christopher McDougall