Summertime, the living is easy, the reading is beachy. Quite often the beachy reading choices are fiction. However, Mari McKeeth and Laura Golaszewski will recommend some fascinating nonfiction books to read during the lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer. Don't be afraid—nonfiction is great!
- Daily Rituals: Women at Work by Mason Currey
- Fashion Climbing: A Memoir with Photographs by Bill Cunningham
- Vivian Maier: A Photographer's Life and Afterlife by Pamela Bannos
- Furious Hours: Murder, Fraud, and the Last Trial of Harper Lee by Casey Cep
- More Than Enough: Claiming Space for Who You Are (No Matter What They Say) by Elaine Welteroth